Advanced Performance Systems
Wayne Dalton's Models 800 & 800C ADV (Advanced Performance) rolling doors are three times faster than a standard rolling steel door. This high cycle door provides speed in operation as well as lasting durability to make it your top choice for an Advanced Performance door option.
The ADV system is built for enhanced productivity with less maintenance required. Our innovative springless design means there are no springs to replace, and the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) system operates on a soft start/stop to help prevent wear and tear on the system. The direct-drive, heavy-duty gear box motor assembly requires minimum maintenance unlike conventional chain and sprocket systems. An LCD plain text readout on the control panel allows for advanced diagnostics with fast and easy set up and trouble shooting. We've designed the ADV system with safety in mind. Doors come standard with enhanced safety devices such as a built-in braking mechanism, wireless sensing edge and photo eyes.
Ideal applications are high cycle or high traffic areas, such as parking garages, auto dealerships, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports.
Options & Accessories:
Flat insulated or non-insulated slat profile in a variety of gauges.
Vision/ventilation: 5" x 3/4" open fenestration; 5" x 3/4" acrylic vision lite.
Perimeter seals: surface guide weatherstrip, angled guide brush seal, exterior lintel weather seal, interior weather baffle.
Actuators: Loop detectors, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull cords.
Wind load: up to +/- 55 psf; options available to meet up to Dade County - Florida Building Commission High Velocity Hurricane Zone.
Highest Quality Standards
Max Width: 20'
Max Height: 20'
Max Steel Gauge = 16
Wind load +/- 20 psf standard; options up to +/- 55 psf
Model 800C ADV: R-value* = 7.7
Model 800C ADV: U-value* = 0.13
Opening speed: 24" per second
Closing speed: 12" per second
Control Panel: Electronic VFD Controller with microprocessor
3" flat or insulated slats
No. 14 (800 ADV)
No. 34 (800C ADV)
Ventilated (800 ADV)
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value and U-value for our insulated doors
1. Springless Barrel Design - Springless high cycle design allows for the door system to be opened and closed frequently creating asset longevity and reliability over extended time without having to incur the cost of a spring replacement.
2. Heavy-Duty Commercial Photo Eyes - Photoelectric sensors reverse the downward motion of the door when a person or object enters its path.
3. Direct Drive Heavy-Duty Gearbox and Motor with Built-In Breaking Device - Ideal for high cycle applications. No drive chain and sprocket to adjust and maintain. Braking mechanism protects against uncontrolled travel. Manual hand chain override for door operation during power loss.
4. Wireless Safety Edge - Wireless, monitored safety edge reverses downward motion upon impact.
5. NEMA 4X Control Panel with Built-In Variable Frequency Drive - Allows door to close at a slower speed than it opens to meet safety requirements. The LCD readout indicate door actions, alarms and fault conditions. Timer to close programming options and non-resettable cycle counter are included for maintenance service reminders.
Our 800 ADV and 800C ADV doors are finished with a hardened powder coat formula that is ideal for high cycle applications and required to maintain the warranty on the finish.
RAL Powder Coat:
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please reach out to us to discuss actual color samples to match your preferences.