Advanced Rolling Grille
Wayne Dalton's 600 ADV grille is three times faster than a standard rolling grille with an opening time of 24" per second. Our springless design provides a smooth and reliable operation and ideal applications are high cycle or high traffic areas, such as parking garages, auto dealerships, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports.
This door comes standard with a wear-resistant guide system featuring UHMW wear strips on both the outer and middle angles of the guides to significantly reduce curtain wear. The Advanced Rolling Grille System has a 60-month limited warranty on the motor and 24-month/300,000 cycle on the grille components that will help you achieve the peace of mind that your grille will perform as promised.
Options & Accessories:
Curtain pattern: straight lattice or brick
1. Heavy-duty galvanized steel links and rods with mill aluminum spacer tube
2. Mill aluminum link, galvanized steel rod with mill aluminum spacer tube
3. Clear anodized aluminum link, galvanized steel rod with clear anodized aluminum spacer tube
4. #4 or #2B stainless steel link, galvanized steel rod with stainless steel spacer tube
Guides: powder coat finish, zinc-enriched powder coat finish, stainless steel
24-gauge powder coated steel, stainless steel with brush finish or powder coated aluminum
Actuators: Loop detectors, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull chords
Highest Quality Standards
Max Width: 30' 4"
Max Height: 14' 4"
Max Total Area: 240 ft squared*
Opening speed: 24" per second
Closing speed: 12" per second
Control Panel: Electronic variable frequency drive controller with microprocessor
*Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Call us for more information or sizes not listed above.
1. Springless Barrel Design - Springless high cycle design allows for the door system to be opened and closed frequently creating asset longevity and reliability over extended time without having to incur the cost of a spring replacement.
2. Heavy-Duty Commercial Photo Eyes - Photoelectric sensors reverse the downward motion of the door when a person or object enters its path.
3. Direct Drive Heavy-Duty Gearbox and Motor with Built-In Breaking Device - Ideal for high cycle applications. No drive chain and sprocket to adjust and maintain. Braking mechanism protects against uncontrolled travel. Manual hand chain override for door operation during power loss.
4. Wireless Safety Edge - Wireless, monitored safety edge reverses downward motion upon impact.
5. NEMA 4X Control Panel with Built-In Variable Frequency Drive - Allows door to close at a slower speed than it opens to meet safety requirements. The LCD readout indicate door actions, alarms and fault conditions. Timer to close programming options and non-resettable cycle counter are included for maintenance service reminders.
RAL Powder Coat:
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please reach out to us to discuss actual color samples to match your preferences.