Insulated Sectional Steel Door
Ideal for applications where thermal efficiency is important and competitive cost is essential. Wayne Dalton's Thermospan® Model 125 sectional door features a foamed-in-place polyurethane core and standard joint seal that provides a substantially higher thermal efficiency than industry standard polystyrene insulated doors, making Thermospan® Model 125 suitable for commercial and industrial applications.
The Wayne Dalton Thermospan® Series doors are the only sectional doors in the industry with patented, roll-formed integral struts on each section, making them the most rigid doors available. The Thermospan® Series also has a patented manufacturing process with a polyurethane core that is continuously foamed-in-place between the outer and inner skins. An innovative thermal break keeps the interior skin at room temperature, preventing condensation and frost and helping to resist corruption.
Insulated Vision Lites allow for visibility while maintaining security. Full-view sections allow for maximum natural light and visibility.
Options & Accessories:
Chain hoist operation
High cycle spring (25k, 50k, 100k)
Perimeter weather seal
Special track designs
Highest Quality Standards
Max Width: 16' 2"
Max Height: 16' 1"
Polyurethane insulation, R-value* = 10.79; U-value* = .093
7/8" section thickness
10,000 cycle standard spring
Patented, roll-formed integral struts for rigidity
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value and U-value for insulated doors
1. Pre-painted inner and outer skins for added corrosion resistance. Both skins are also hot-dipped galvanized steel for further protection against corrosion.
2. Solid polyurethane core adds to insulating efficiency.
3. Embossed pinstriping (grooves) on the embossed stucco outer skin adds strength and enhances appearance.
4. Integral struts - Two 1-3/4" roll-formed struts per section increase rigidity and strength.
5. 18-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel "wrap-around" end caps offer interior hinge attachment to surface and exterior leg for proper seal against jamb.
6. Standard joint seal prevents air infiltration and saves energy.
This model is available with the TruChoice™ Color System. Wayne Dalton's custom painting process that offers more than 6,000+ colors.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please reach out to us to discuss actual color samples to match your preferences.