Insulated Sectional Steel Door
Wayne Dalton Thermospan® Model 150 polyurethane-insulated, sectional steel door provides excellent thermal efficiency. Featuring an R-value* of 14.16 (U-value* of .0706), the Thermospan® Model 150 is an excellent value when thermal efficiency is important, but strength, rigidity and durability can't be compromised.
The Wayne Dalton Thermospan® Series doors are the only sectional doors in the industry with patented, roll-formed integral struts on each section, making them the most rigid doors available. The Thermospan® Series also has a patented manufacturing process with a polyurethane core that is continuously foamed-in-place between the outer and inner skins. An innovative thermal break keeps the interior skin at room temperature, preventing condensation and frost and helping to resist corruption.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value and U-value for insulated doors.
Insulated Vision Lites allow for visibility while maintaining security. Full-view sections allow for maximum natural light and visibility.
Options & Accessories:
Chain hoist operation
High cycle spring (25k, 50k, 100k)
3" track option
Perimeter weather seal
Special track designs
Wayne Dalton's optional Impact Section replaces the traditional bottom section on doors exposed to damage from forklifts and other warehouse traffic.
Reduces downtime and costly repairs
Impact-Resistant composite skins surround an expanded polystyrene core
Fully adaptable to multiple door thickness with hinge and section adapters to provide a superior fit
Available for 21" and 24" sections
Available from 8'2" to 16'2" wide in one-foot increments
Static and Impact Wind Load designs are certified by the state of Florida (FBC), the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI), and the designs are compliant with the 2015 IBC. No Miami-Dade certifications.
Highest Quality Standards
Max Width: 26' 2"
Max Height: 20' 1"
Polyurethane insulation, R-value* = 14.16; U-value* = .07
1-1/2" section thickness**
10,000 cycle standard spring
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value and U-value for insulated doors
**Thickness measured at heavy-duty end stiles
1. Thermal break separates the inner and outer skins at the top and bottom so virtually no heat or cold is conducted through the section.
2. Patented foamed-in-place technology bonds the polyurethane core to hot-dipped galvanized inner and outer skins, creating a door that is significantly more efficient than conventional insulated steel doors.
3. Flush door embossed pinstriping (grooves) on the outer skin adds strength.
4. Pre-painted inner and outer skins are hot-dipped galvanized steel for added corrosion resistance.
5. Roll-formed integral struts add rigidity and strength.
6. 18-gauge "wrap-around" end caps offer interior hinge attachment surface and exterior leg for proper seal against jamb.
7. Joint seal prevents air infiltration and helps save energy.
The Thermospan® Model 150 meets IECC® requirements for maximum U-factor of operable fenestrations (2015 Section C402.4) with a 3rd party certified tested value of less than 0.37. Thermospan® Model 150 also meets the ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC® requirement for maximum air leakage for fenestration assemblies (2015 Section C402.5.2 Garage doors) with a 3rd party certified tested value of less than 0.40.
This model is available with the TruChoice™ Color System. Wayne Dalton's custom painting process that offers more than 6,000+ colors.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please reach out to us to discuss actual color samples to match your preferences.